Thank you to everyone who joined our International Women’s Day event! We had over 260 attendees across 6 different countries join us and, with your support, raised over $36,000! It was an afternoon filled with inspiring and impactful stories shared from special guests all around the globe! Although we were unable to gather in person, it felt special to come together virtually and continue to learn about the special impact of mentorship and how we can continue to uplift and empower women. We invite you to join us as we continue to learn, support, and #ChoosetoChallenge yourself and others!
We would like to give a special word of thanks to our sponsors who helped to make this event possible. Thank you all for being a company that believes in investing and empowering women!
FEATURED KEYNOTE SPEAKER & SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES
Our keynote speaker, Sola Adelowo, shared an inspiring story that sparked meaningful conversation around the journey of her personal and professional growth. She brought attention to the importance of mentorship as well as taking time to reflect on your personal life and career in order to prioritize what you truly want!
The event featured other special guest appearances from celebrities, Project Grow students & alumnae, as well as other community leaders!
Conversations were shared about the importance of being open and willing to take on new opportunities that can help lead to life changing possibilities. The special guests also spoke about the special fulfillment that comes from helping to empower others in your communities and offering support to those around you.
Having a mentor through Pass the Torch for Women has allowed so many women to support one another through professional and personal obstacles, thus leading them to achieve their goals!
This was an event made to empower women and motivate everyone to become mentors! Read what attendees had to say about our event:
- “Very inspiring and just when I needed to hear a message like hers. Today was powerful!“
- “Pass the Torch for Woman events are always top notch…the virtual program was wonderful.“
- “The event was inspiring, impactful, relatable, and one could easily see the good work that Pass The Torch does in the community.”
- “Getting other women and myself, fired up, motivated and encouraged is extremely valuable for women, young and older. I am at the end of my professional career but that does not mean that I don’t have something to pass on to those that come after me. I needed to be reminded of that.“
Our event was featured in different media outlets, including Shape Magazine! Check out the articles here:
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
BE THE CATALYST
- Become an advocate at your company/organization to create more inclusivity in the workplace
- Become a mentor and help others by sharing your own personal journey and best practices
- Lead your team and organization by investing in women
BECOME A PARTNER
- We would love to be a part of your Women’s History Month conversation – reach out to the Foundation to learn more at email@example.com