Developing Leaders are mid-level professionals and aspiring leaders looking to grow personally and professionally. This program offers peer-to-peer support, as well as round table discussions with executive leaders. Watch the video below to learn more!
As a Developing Leader you will:
- Receive mentorship from an executive mentor
- Mentor a female college student or Developing Professional, committing 1 hour per month
- Participate in round-table discussions with executive leaders
- Get to know Legacy Leaders through attending one Legacy Leader event per year
- Have access to leadership development tools and self-assessments
- Have access to leadership opportunities within the Foundation
As a Developing Leader you can expect:
- Access to a network of peers;
- Access to a network of Legacy Leaders;
- Programming specifically designed to enhance leadership and management ability;
- Opportunities for leadership within Pass the Torch for Women Foundation;
- Access to a Legacy Leader mentor.
Developing Leaders may be a great fit for you if you are:
- Already in or on the cusp of a leadership position;
- Aspiring to continue on your leadership journey;
- Interested in peer-to-peer learning opportunities;
- Someone who wants to develop the soft skills required to grow as a leader in your career;
- Currently a member in the Pass the Torch for Women Foundation Developing
Professionals group and self-identify as a Developing Leader;
- Able to make a $250 investment per year to Pass the Torch for Women Foundation; and
- Willing to serve as a mentor to Developing Professionals during your tenure in the Developing Leaders program.