What Is Mentoring Women’s Network?
Mentoring Women’s Network is a community of women supporting one another through mentoring relationships. When you join our national giving community, you are able to:
- Access mentors and protegees across the nation and build your rolodex of women to support your endeavors
- Become certified as a mentor and proudly display your certification badge on your email and LinkedIn page
- Join monthly virtual trainings and/or in-person events to grow personally and professionally
- Support our Foundation. Your minimum, annual giving amount of $299.00 is tax-deductible and helps provide a scholarship for someone who otherwise could not access key resources. You can support women in transition, single mothers, women in underserved populations, women business owners, and college students.
- Join the 500Circle, our elite group of women leaders who donate $1,000.00 or more to provide mentoring to at least three underserved women. Make an impact and have visibility on the site!
Members: Maximize your Membership!
If you are already a member of Mentoring Women’s Network and are looking to get back plugged in, please join us for a short lunchtime webinar that demonstrates how to get matched with mentors and protégées and how to maximize your membership. The webinar will go through step-by-step process to use the software and will allow time to answer any questions you may have.
Wednesday, October 14th
Call +1.860.970.0010 | Access Code 335-105-073#
Please contact Samantha Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!