Here are 5 reasons why YOU, your friends, and family should get involved in our relay event!
1. It is for a great cause! We are promoting the support and empowerment of women in the community and workplace with our national “Pass the Torch” campaign. All of the donations we receive are given as scholarships to college students, single mothers, women in transition, women in underserved populations, and women in business.
2. It is a great opportunity to network! Women and men from different types of backgrounds in the Indiana area will be joining us by taking part in this relay. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself to many people in the community as well as share a wonderful experience with your family and friends!
3. There will be live entertainment from celebrity DJ Casey Connor! Casey will be flying out from Los Angeles to join us, so not only will you get the chance to network and walk around the track in teams, but you will be entertained while doing it!
4. There will be prizes and giveaways! You never know what goodies you may walk away with! (:
5. It is free, open to the public, and in a great location! The relay will be taking place at the beautiful IUPUI Track and Field on August 8th. Everyone is free to join, and can register individually or as a team by going topassthetorchrelay.com!