Are you an Emerging Community Leader?
Mentoring Women’s Network’s
Project Lead Mastermind Series
offers a valuable training series focused on becoming a more effective leader.
We have an opportunity for you to experience the program before the full series begins!
What: Mastermind Experience Class
When: April 24th from Noon-1pm EST
Where: The Platform | 202 East Market Street Indianapolis, IN 46204
We invite professional women with supervisory responsibilities and/or who are in high potential roles to join us in our first-ever “Mastermind Experience” class. Learn how the Project Lead Series can leverage your career forward and how YOU can grow both personally and professionally.
About the Complete Project Lead Mastermind Series
Participants take part in a 4-module, instructor-led leadership mastermind program that will:
- Help them identify gaps in their mentoring plan, by exploring an in-depth curriculum that encourages participants to be more intentional about how they develop mentors, encompass strong communication tactics, and maintain lasting relationships.
- Provide developmental assignments and individualized assessments, such as: learning the skills and tactics to create a confidence plan, taking advantage of opportunities to reflect on topics after each session, and exploring how to live an enriched life.
- Offer access to the Project Lead mentoring program and monthly leadership development webinars, which will give participants access to a rolodex of phenomenal people around the nation. Each participant will become certified as a mentor, with access to up to four different mentors per year.
Project Lead participants will:
- Create a framework, establish ground rules, and develop SMART goals, in order to engage in fruitful mentoring relationships, helping them propel their personal and professional goals forward.
- Be held accountable on goal progression and learn how to create their own personal board of directors to help them achieve their goals.
- Create self-awareness through assessments results.
- Learn about group problem solving and have a progress check-in.
The Project Lead Mastermind Series Classes are filling up and only ten female professionals will be chosen for the June class.
So come out and experience a piece of the Mastermind Series to learn more about what it can do for you!
Class Dates are as follows:
Module 1: June 11th, 2015
Module 2: September 15th, 2015
Module 3: November 17th, 2015
Module 4: January 19th, 2016
Other class dates available.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.