Pass The Torch For Women: Project GrowFebruary 3, 2017
Join The 500 CircleFebruary 6, 2017
Here is a look at some of the Academic characteristics of the students enrolled in the Project Grow program as well as some interviews from last years students!
- Respondents reported they have taken an average of 47.8 credit hours by the time of survey administration and that they are currently enrolled in an average of 11.9.
- 70% of respondents self-report an average GPA of B+ or greater.
- The majority of respondents (90%) do not have an unpaid internship, but roughly two-thirds do work.
- 71% indicated they have served as a leader in an organization
- 88% anticipate taking a leadership role in the future
- 56% have already completed formal leadership training
- While 88% agree that they have effectively led a group to a common purpose, less than one-half (48%) rate themselves above average in their leadership ability compared to the average person their age.