New Year, New Info about Pass the Torch!January 12, 2017
500 Circle SpotlightJanuary 23, 2017
Start your New Year right by giving back to someone who needs a mentor!
Below are a few ways to get involved with the Pass the torch for Women Foundation, make your impact today!
Be a 500 Circle member :
Members of the 500 Circle consist of the top leaders within their industry who wish to:
- connect with other executives to explore ideas, network, and share best practices
- participate in peer mentoring while sharing their time toward creating and nurturing mentoring relationships for others
- support the Pass the Torch for Women Foundation’s commitment to providing mentoring and leadership training scholarships to female college students
Our 500 Circle members are wildly successful executives and entrepreneurs throughout the nation who have a desire to share their knowledge and experience toward developing women leaders. A minimum tax-deductible donation of $1,000 supports Pass The Torch for Women’s Project Grow program, which provides mentoring relationships and leadership training to female college students, as well as programming for emerging women leaders.
The Pass The Torch For Women community has come together to achieve a vision of equality in the workplace through supporting women throughout their career lifecycle. The key to our success is engaged mentors willing to give their time to advise and guide women through their challenges and successes. We ask that all members of the community commit at least one hour per month as a mentor. While you may have a local mentee, our virtual mentoring program easily connects you with mentees all across the country and on your timeframe. And, we provide you with mentoring training to help ensure both you and your mentee benefit from your relationship.
By becoming a part of our mentoring women program, you also have access to our virtual leadership training and networking programming, as well as local and national events.
• One on one mentoring program with one hour individual sessions each month.
• Mentoring Certification training to build your effectiveness as a mentor.
• Monthly webinars featuring interviews with successful women.
• Invitations to our local and national networking events.
As a part of the Pass the Torch for Women community, you are not only donating your time as a mentor, you are also contributing to the success of our programming aimed at growing the number of women at the top echelons of business and government.
Project Grow is a unique partnership between the Pass The Torch For Women Foundation and USA Funds committed to mentoring women college students to achieve their goals for higher education and career advancement. Project Grow encourages educational success and teaches the how-to’s of building strategic relationships and honing leadership skills. The end result of these efforts will be a group of women who persist to graduation, successfully transition to the workforce, and grow their careers.
If interested with any of these please email email@example.com